ColorZilla includes a Color Picker, Eye Dropper, Gradient Generator and many additional advanced color tools.
With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can analyze the page and inspect a palette of its colors. You can create advanced multi-stop CSS gradients.
- Eyedropper – get the color of any pixel on the page
- An advanced Color Picker similar to ones that can be found in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Webpage Color Analyzer – analyze DOM element colors on any Web page, locate corresponding elements
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- Palette Viewer with 7 pre-installed palettes
- Color History of recently picked colors
- Displays element information like tag name, class, id, size etc.
- Outline elements under the cursor
- Manipulate colors by their Red/Green/Blue orHue/Saturations/Value components.
- Auto copy the generated or sampled colors to the clipboard in CSS RGB, Hex and other formats.
- Keyboard shortcuts for quickly sampling page colors using the keyboard.
- Get the color of dynamic elements (hovered links etc.) by resampling the last sampled pixel
- Single-click color picking – click on the main ColorZilla toolbar icon and you’re ready to pick (currently only available on Windows).
- Pick colors from Flash objects
- Pick colors at any zoom level
ColorZilla for Firefox is an add-on that assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks – both basic and advanced.
With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can analyze the page and inspect a palette of its colors. The built-in palette browser allows choosing colors from pre-defined color sets and saving the most used colors in custom palettes. DOM spying features allow getting various information about DOM elements quickly and easily. You can create advanced multi-stop CSS gradients.